Kanye West has canceled his remaining Saint Pablo Tour dates. According to a TMZ source, "He's just exhausted. He's been working around the clock on fashion design, both his own line and the Adidas line."
The source went onto add that tour life plus the aftermath of Kim Kardashian West's Paris robbery were both weighing heavily on the rapper. "All the time spent away from his family has been a stress on him as well. They are most important to him," the source explained. "He doesn't want to give fans anything less than his best."
The last week has been an especially controversial one for West who confessed that he didn't vote in this year's election, but that he would've voted for Donald Trump. He also told the audience that his manager, Scooter Braun, had advised him not to come out as a Trump supporter before election night. The rapper received a heavy amount of backlash following his Trump statements with some fans even threatening to boycott West.
Tensions only escalated further during West's Sacramento show when he went on a rant about his relationship with Jay Z and Beyoncé, radio, MTV, and more before ending the concert after only three songs. Earlier this month, he also cut his Los Angeles show short when he was losing his voice. "My voice is so hoarse. I can't finish the show. I can't let y'all have a show where I can't perform for you," he told the sold-out audience.
Following the Sacramento show, it appeared that his show at The Forum was off, but Ticketmaster has since confirmed that all remaining tour dates have been canceled. The Saint Pablo Tour was set to run through Dec. 31, but all ticket holders for the remaining shows will get full refunds. The TMZ source also claimed West is planning to launch a second leg of the tour in 2017.
- Kanye West Cuts Los Angeles Concert Short After Losing Voice
- Kanye West Says He Would've Voted for Donald Trump in the Election
- Kanye West Isn't Listening to the Kids Anymore
More from Complex
- Instagram Launches New Features That Sound Very Similar to Facebook and Snapchat Tools
- White Nationalists Quote Nazi Propaganda, Salute Donald Trump with 'Heil Victory' at D.C. Conference
- Seth Rogen Fakes His Own Death in Hilarious 'Billy on the Street' Clip
- Future and Larsa Pippen Continue to Fuel Dating Rumors
- Nick Young Explains Why He's Playing So Much Better This Season