Gutfeld: What should the Secret Service do [about the threats made by Snoop Dogg and Bow Wow]?— Jeffrey Guterman (@JeffreyGuterman) March 18, 2017
Guilfoyle: Kill them. Kill them. pic.twitter.com/j7iovt5kNA
It’s safe to say that Snoop Dogg won’t be making any appearances on Fox News anytime soon. Thanks to his controversial music video for “Lavender,” in which he fires a toy gun at a clown that doubles for Donald Trump, one Fox host went so far as to suggest that Snoop be murdered for his act.
But he wasn’t the only rapper who found himself in the crosshairs of Fox News pundit Kimberly Guilfoyle, who appeared on The Five recently. Bow Wow, who came at the President with an incendiary tweet, also made it on Guilfoyle’s hit list.
"Kill them?" Guilfoyle replied when asked how Trump should clap back at his new foes. “Kill them. I think it would be fantastic if Snoop and wannabe-Snoop got a visit from, like, the federal marshals, and let's see how tough and gangster they are then."
That would be quite the escalation from the tweet Trump sent out earlier in the week, in which he went after Snoop’s career. "Can you imagine what the outcry would be if @SnoopDogg, failing career and all, had aimed and fired the gun at President Obama? Jail time!" Trump wrote.
Bow Wow has previously tweeted that Trump should “shut your punk ass up talking shit about my uncle @SnoopDogg,” or else they might “pimp your wife and make her work for us." However that remark seems to have remained off of the president’s radar.
- Trump Slams Snoop Dogg After Getting Clowned in Controversial "Lavender" Video
- Bow Wow Attempts to Defend Snoop Dogg in Trump Feud, Fails Miserably
- T.I. Defends Snoop Dogg Against 'Diarrhea Face Ass Man' Donald Trump
More from Complex
- Travis Scott's Love for Portland Goes Beyond His 'More Life' Collaboration
- By Making 'More Life' a Playlist, Drake Adapts to the Digital World
- 12 'More Life' Lines You Can Use on Instagram Right Now
- The Latest Updates on Tom Brady's Stolen Super Bowl Jersey Are Insane
- Trump Jr. Blasphemously Compares Himself to Salt Bae in Defense of Viral Sitting Meme