Fall is officially here, and summer love, by definition, doesn't last (at least not according to that Justin Timberlake song). Still, this one is hard to let go of: Rihanna and Drake have reportedly broken up.
The pair, of course, has been rumored to be in a relationship since this summer, and seemed to confirm it by doing all the normal relationship things, such as getting matching tattoos, buying billboards for each other and sort-of kissing on stage during a live television awards show broadcast.
"She's someone I've been in love with since I was 22 years old," Drake said at the VMAs.
Unfortunately, E! News is reporting that a source close to the couple says they're doing their own thing right now:
"Rihanna and Drake are seeing other people at the moment. They are not exclusive anymore. They still love each other, but their schedules have gotten in the way."
Meanwhile, rumor has it that Drake was spotted hanging out with India Love (who has previously dated The Game) at a Toronto Blue Jays game. That report from E! comes weeks after Bossip wrote that Love was accompanying Drake on tour.
- Quote of The Day: Drake Says He Has A "Natural Bond" With Rihanna
- Rihanna Twerks To Drake's "F*ckin Problems" Verse, Another Angel Gets Its Wings
- Drake Got a Matching Shark Tattoo With Rihanna
- Were Rihanna And Drake Holding Hands In Miami Last Weekend?
More from Complex
- Houston Restaurant Employee Fired After Blasting N.W.A.'s 'F*ck Tha Police' While Officers Ate BBQ
- Dak Prescott Really Picked Thursday Night Football Over a Kanye West Concert
- Macklemore and Ryan Lewis Share New Song "Drug Dealer" With Ariana DeBoo
- Eric Trump Excuses Donald's Comments About Sexual Assault: It's Just an 'Alpha' Thing
- Ben Carson Says It's a Problem That CNN Anchor Hasn't Heard Men Brag About 'Sexual Conquests'