As part of the scheduled release of his More Life project, Drake will return as a special guest on his flagship Beats 1 program on the Apple Music platform. After a series of pump fakes ranging from deleted Instagram posts to standard music industry delays, More Life will be made publicly available Saturday, March 18, during Episode 39 of OVO Sound Radio nearly five months after being announced.
Friday March 17 brought confirmation of a widely expected OVO Sound Radio rollout via Twitter.
Drake’s manager and OVO Sound Radio host Oliver El-Khatib initially made the announcement that the More Life release would take place during the first quarter of 2017 during Episode 37 while providing a brief update on the project's progress.
Speculation about proposed release dates came to an end on March 11, as Drake essentially gave consumers a one-week advanced notice on the project.
- Drake Tells Fans He's Finishing 'More Life' in New Video
- Drake Previews More New Music During Party in London
- Here's the Illustrated Guide to Drake's Life You Didn't Know You Needed
More from Complex
- This Craft Beer Made From Recycled Sewage Water Reportedly Tastes 'Fantastic'
- Premiere: Smokepurpp Makes It Rain in Video for "Woah"
- Can Lonzo Ball Really Be the Lakers’ New Kobe?
- The Top New Songs You Should Listen to Right Now
- Calvin Harris Shares Behind-the-Scenes Video of Creating Frank Ocean Collab "Slide"