How do you plan on celebrating Saturday’s release of Drake's hugely anticipated playlist, More Life? Will you wear your favorite sweater and dance like no one’s watching? Will you call an ex-flame and tell her that you’re totally over her but like, not really? Drake himself decided to commemorate the occasion by getting a tattoo.
An Instagram photo posted by a Swedish tattoo artist shows Drizzy’s arm sporting brand new ink. It looks like the 6 God went with the hibiscus flower he’s been using to rep the playlist on social media for the better part of a year. There’s also a bee, the same bee used in an Instagram Drake posted Friday, teasing Saturday’s episode of OVO Sound Radio, where Drake is expected to drop More Life.
This isn’t the first time Drake has turned to tattoos to commemorate a major milestone. His body is a literal roadmap of his evolution as an artist, with the iconography of OVO and its allies covering him from head to toe. If he continues his prolific output as an artist, he may want to start considering getting smaller tattoos.
As for More Life, check back at 6 p.m. EST for a complete track rundown, Twitter reactions, and more. For now, here’s everything we know about More Life so far.
- Drake Tells Fans He's Finishing 'More Life' in New Video
- Girl Gets "DRAKE" Tattooed On Her Forehead
- Drake Gets Another Aaliyah Tattoo
More from Complex
- Calvin Harris Shares Behind-the-Scenes Video of Creating Frank Ocean Collab "Slide"
- Soccer Player Accidentally Thanks Wife and Girlfriend During Awkward Post-Match Interview
- Comey Confirms FBI Investigation of Links Between Russia and Trump Campaign
- 2Pac’s Handwritten “Dear Mama” Lyrics Could Be Yours for a Ton of Money
- The Best Hip-Hop Moments From 'Marvel's Iron Fist'