Last month, Little Dragon returned with their new single "High." The track features hazy production fitting for its title that also works as a great match for lead singer Yukimi Nagano's breathy vocals. Today, the mesmerizing single is transformed by Michael Uzowuru and Jeff Kleinman.
Uzowuru and Kleinman take the once mid-tempo track and crank up the energy just enough to invite two new guests to complete their remix. For this updated, bouncier version of "High," Denzel Curry and Twelve'Len bring a new spark to the already addictive single. The Florida natives work as a perfect team on the track as Curry opens up with his own verse and Twelve'Len adds his own necessary charm while harmonizing alongside Yukimi.
Listen to the revamped single below.
Watch Denzel Curry tell the story of the time his dreadlocks saved his life below:
More from Complex
- U.S. Senator Asks Supreme Court Nominee That '100 Duck-Sized Horses or One Horse-Sized Duck' Question
- The Minds Behind TLC’s “No Scrubs” Have Been Credited on Ed Sheeran’s “Shape Of You”
- LA-Based Rapper Nate Dae Drops Self-Directed Visuals For "Ain't Worried (Take 3)"
- LeBron James Tells LaVar Ball to 'Keep My Kids' Name Out of Your Mouth'
- Woody Harrelson Says He Quit Weed Because 'It Was Keeping Me From Being Emotionally Available'