K-pop group BTS, aka. Bangtan Boys, announced that it will maximize security for its upcoming U.S. tour following a series of death threats.
The now-suspended Twitter account (@AntiBTSAnti) recently featured a series of very specific threats against BTS member Jimin, announcing plans to shoot the South Korean singer with a gun from rafters, with seats specified, while he performs the number "Lies" at the Anaheim Honda Center in Southern California. The venue, which has a capacity of nearly 19,000, is due to host BTS for two sold-out concerts on April 1-2.
The Twitter account also blasted photos of a dead pig, guns and other bloody images.
The band's agency Big Hit Entertainment said on Wednesday that it will strengthen security during the U.S. performances, and has also sought the help of local police. Honda Center's security staff has also promised to help ensure safety, said the agency.
The Anaheim concerts are part of BTS' worldwide "2017 Wings Tour," which kicked off in South America earlier this month. Stints include Chicago and Newark, New Jersey, and continues through July across Asia including Thailand, Hong Kong and Japan.
Meanwhile, concerned fans have responded with a social media movement of sorts, positing various hashtags to support Jimin and BTS.
Big Hit, through their US PR, Gramophone Media, said that they have no further comment at this time.
This article originally appeared on The Hollywood Reporter.