On the heels of the 20th anniversary of the death of Christopher Wallace, known to rap fans as the Notorious B.I.G., “Complex Live” celebrates the rap legend’s legacy this week. First, we meet an artist who created an incredible six-foot bust of Biggie; then, we head to his native Bed-Stuy neighborhood in Brooklyn, NY to see how the community has changed in the years since his passing.
We’ve also got singer Khalid live on set this episode, to break down the experiences that went into creating his debut album, American Teen, which dropped earlier his month.
Plus, we sit down with Murs to talk about his new album, Captain California; get an inside look at how Residente used his DNA to create his upcoming album; and reflect on the impact of International Women’s Day. Then, Cyrus Aaron performs a moving poem.
You can catch "Complex Live," hosted by Nadeska Alexis and Speedy Morman, every Friday, exclusively on Verizon's Go90 app or go90.com.
More from Complex
- Beyoncé Gracefully Surprises Dance Troupe in L.A.
- Chance the Rapper Talks His Grammy Wins, His Daughter, and Upcoming Album
- Watch This Teacher Rap About the Civil War Over Migos' "Bad and Boujee"
- Rumor: 'Black Cat' and 'Katrina' Air Jordan 3s Releasing in 2017
- Joel Embiid Shoots His Shot at Rihanna Again: 'I Love You'