Just a few days ago, Logic announced that his new album Everybody would be out on May 5.
On Thursday afternoon, he announced that the title track was coming soon, and the album would be available for pre-order as well.
You can officially pre-order my album Everybody and download the title track tonight at midnight EST. pic.twitter.com/qM0xLHEW70— Rap Larry David ( @Logic301) March 30, 2017
Everybody has a bit of an interesting history. Last fall, Logic got into some trouble when he announced that the album was going to be titled AfricAryaN, and that, as the title implies, it was going to discuss his biracial identity.
"It's about me being black and white and seeing life from two sides. And once again about that cultural evolution and how you can go from the darkest of skin to the lightest of skin," he said at the time. "Or the Aryan brotherhood if you will who think their pure of blood when at the end of the fucking day we all have that in our blood and we all have so many different ethnicities in our blood no matter how pure we think we are."
- Logic Discusses the Meaning Behind His New Album Title 'AfricAryaN'
- Listen to Logic's "Finding Forever"
- Logic Says He's Been in the Studio with Zedd
More from Complex
- Check Out Logic's New Song "Everybody"
- Listen to YG’s New Single “Pop It, Shake It”
- Stream Kodak Black's Debut Studio Album 'Painting Pictures'
- Listen to Calvin Harris' New Track "Heatstroke" f/ Young Thug, Ariana Grande, and Pharrell
- People Think Kendrick Lamar Is Dissing Big Sean Again on "Humble"