Just days before Chance the Rapper kicks off his spring tour in Southern California, the Chicago rapper has finally revealed which acts will accompany him. Fellow Chicagoans King Louie and DJ Oreo will hit the road for the 43-stop Be Encouraged tour.
Chance made the announcement on social media this week, adding he had recovered tickets purchased by scalpers for the first week’s shows.
DJ Oreo toured with Chance right after the release of 2013’s Acid Rap, and went on to DJ for the likes of Vic Mensa and Lil Yachty. King Louie is also a well-known Chano collaborator, working with him on the Donnie Trumpet “Familiar” track, as well as making a cameo in the “No Problem” music video. Louie also appeared on “New Chevy” and “Favorite Drink,” tracks by Chance’s little brother Taylor Bennett.
The Be Encouraged tour will begin this Monday in San Diego, and will include stops in Dallas, Detroit, Toronto, NYC, and Miami, before wrapping up on Oct. 20 in Phoenix. Tickets are available now at ChanceRaps.com.
- Chance the Rapper Files Lawsuit Against Anyone Trying to Sell Fake Merchandise
- Chance the Rapper Reveals Schedule for Spring Tour
- Chance the Rapper, Donald Glover, Leslie Jones Among Time's Most Influential People
- Chance the Rapper's Birthday Celebration Raised More Than $100,000 for Charity
More from Complex
- Zoe Saldana May Have Accidentally Revealed the Title and Plot of Upcoming 'Avengers' Movies
- La La Visits NYC Strip Club Following Split With Carmelo Anthony to Shoot New Series
- Why Is a 12-Year-Old Girl Preparing to Fight a Woman Twice Her Age in an MMA Fight?
- Watch Sean Evans Take a Brooklyn Pizza Tour with Paulie Gee
- Heath Ledger’s Sister Refutes Rumors That Playing Joker Had Anything to Do With His Death