Leading up to November's presidential election, Saturday Night Live has . In other words, there's no better time to show the world what you got. That's exactly what musical guest Bruno Mars did last night.
Mars kicked off with his first song and latest single "24K Magic" from his highly anticipated next album of the same name. It was a unique performance in that the singer actually began the song from his dressing room. He then danced his way through the crowd toward the stage where he finished things off with some impressive, five-man choreography.
For his second number, Mars made the most of the occasion and debuted an entirely new song from his next album. Titled "Chunky," the track has a vintage, '80s dance vibe that is as infectious as it is fun. The chorus goes, "Chunky/Looking for them girls with the big old hoops/That drop it down in daisy dukes/They're the ones I'm trying to recruit/I'm looking at you/Yeah, you baby."
- Video: Bruno Mars Performs "Locked Out Of Heaven" & "Young Wild Girls" on SNL
- Bruno Mars Tells All: The Stories Behind His Biggest Hits
- Bruno Mars Returns With His Electric New Single and Video "24K Magic"
More from Complex
- The App Kith Used For The Latest Yeezy Release: Everything You Need To Know
- Target Stops Selling Clown Masks Because of Clown Hysteria
- Russell Westbrook Doesn't Use Steph Curry (or Anyone Else!) for MVP Motivation
- Boosie Badazz Talks Gucci Mane and the Clone Conspiracy Theory With 'The Breakfast Club'
- Nearly 200 People Walked out of Amy Schumer Show After She Blasted 'Monster' Trump