When it comes to man-eating big cats, tigers stand above all others as they're responsible for more human deaths than any other, by a wide margin. Tigers do not have a taste for human flesh, but scientists believe that as they get older, tigers may turn to humans as prey because we are easy targets. The Sundarbans of Bangladesh is the largest mangrove forest in the world and home 270 Bengal tigers according to a 2011 census. This group of man-eaters was responsible for upward of 100 attacks on humans per year, but this number has been reduced greatly through better wildlife management.
Not sure If I would rather face one of these Sundarban killers, or a full Glass Tiger album. Both are terrible fates.
This playlist includes a dozen songs by bands who fancied the tiger enough to claim them as part of their band's name.
1. Someday - Glass Tiger
2. Little Red Cells - Oh! Tiger Mountain
3. Scumbag - My America Is Watching Tigers Die
4. Lay Me - Tiger
5. Woke Up Dead - Steel Tigers Of Death!
6. Where I've Been - Hey Tiger
7. Chestnut - Chocolate Tiger
8. Outlaw Heart - Tiger Army
9. Bam Bam - Tiger
10. The Vulture - Tiger Stripes
11. Your Guts, My Glass - Who Rides The Tiger
12. What's Become Of Me - Flying Tigers
Follow what Robert is listening to on Twitter.