The 10 Best Taylor Swift Moments at the 2014 Grammys
At age 24, Taylor Swift is already a seasoned veteran of the awards show trail. And whenever she shows up, she finds a way to make herself the center of attention. At the 2014 Grammys however, Taylor outdid herself, dancing, mugging, and head-banging her way to GIF immortality.
The highlight of the all-Taylor evening came about 2/3 of the way through her performance of her song, "All Too Well" when, apparently overcome with the emotion of her break-up ballad, the singer suddenly fell backwards and lunged forwards, her hair flying over her head as she treated the world to a decidedly un-Swiftian head-bang.
The union of country and metal was complete, and the internet instantly exploded as a million Tweeters and Tumblrs immediately posted and re-posted the moment.
Here then were the greatest Taylor-iffic moments from Swift's big night.
1. The Head Bang That Shook the World.
2. Taylor kicked off the night on the red carpet with a very on point re-enactment of her attack by the Jennifer Lawrence monster from the Golden Globes.
3. This tweet!
4. Front and center, Taylor took her dance game to new levels.
5. Taylor turns an awkward wave into the most adorable thing ever.
6. Kendrick Lamar gets Taylor moving!
7. Taylor gets her "Serfbort" and grooves to Beyoncé's "Drunk in Love"
8. Taylor wins best selfie of the night.