Just as she was running out of things to be No. 1 at, Adele has just topped yet another list: richest UK celeb under 30. According to Britain's Heat magazine, the 28-year-old singer has jumped up three spots over the past year to take over the top of the ranking thanks to an estimated $114 million fortune, more than doubling her $47 million figure from 2015. The celebrity mag's annual Rich List is calculated using a formula that counts album (and perfume) sales, movie and TV deals and endorsements.
Not surprisingly, ex-Harry Potter star Daniel Radcliffe, 27, is all alone in second place at $91.6 million, followed by a new face in Ed Sheeran, who debuts at No. 3 with an estimated fortune of $55.8 million -- despite the fact that he hasn't released any solo material since 2014's X. And, for the first time, the magazine split up the former members of One Direction, who helped fill out the rest of the top 10.
Here's the list:
1) Adele, 28 ($114 million)
2) Daniel Radcliffe, 27 ($91.6, Harry Potter)
3) Ed Sheeran, 25 ($55.8 million)
4) Zayn Malik, 23 ($47.1 million)
5) Harry Styles, 22 ($45.8 million)
6) Emma Watson, 26 ($43.3 million, Harry Potter)
7) Liam Payne, 23 ($42.1 million)
8) Niall Horan, 23 ($42.1 million)
9) Louis Tomlinson, 24 ($40.9 million)
10) Rupert Grint, 28 ($35.9 million, Harry Potter)