The 2016 election is a real nailbiter and many in music and entertainment circles are feeling the stress.
Musicians and celebs turned to social media to share their anxiety as Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton took turns leading the tightest of races on election day.
Read comments from Kelly Clarkson, Katy Perry, Cher and many more below.
not my president
- jackantonoff (@jackantonoff) November 9, 2016
I have never been more nervous/scared in my life. #ElectionNight
- Kelly Clarkson (@kelly_clarkson) November 9, 2016
Mediates. Waits. Keeps Cool. @ United States https://t.co/rXyQCb8TDE
- Questlove Gomez (@questlove) November 9, 2016
Don't recognize this country tonight. If Trump wins, get ready 2 lose a lot of money tomorrow followed by a lot of rights for the next 4 yrs
- Josh Gad (@joshgad) November 9, 2016
IF--WINS,HE WILL STILL BE WHAT HE IS NOW…A PETTY VENGEFUL,COWARD‼️AS GERMANY WAS IN THE 30′s, THERES AN ANGER,A RAGE, THAT HAS CONSUMED OUR----
- Cher (@cher) November 9, 2016
Don't let them punk you out of your rights. #ElectionNight https://t.co/aBGB9l3LU3
- NE-YO (@NeYoCompound) November 9, 2016
Gonna cry my false eye lashes off tonight. ❤️--------
- KATY PERRY (@katyperry) November 9, 2016
I said BREATHE. (I am talking to myself too, y'know) https://t.co/h4hApps12i
- Lin-Manuel Miranda (@Lin_Manuel) November 9, 2016
Fuck. This shit ✊------✨ https://t.co/K1lBbphPXB pic.twitter.com/7aodSqIQD3
- Snoop Dogg (@SnoopDogg) November 9, 2016
Ashamed of you right now. Ashamed.
- Janelle Monáe, Cindi (@JanelleMonae) November 9, 2016
I truly cannot visualize the rambling, incoherent creature I saw at the debates now addressing the nation from the Oval Office.
- Seth MacFarlane (@SethMacFarlane) November 9, 2016
nailed it https://t.co/e9FvrW1WzK
- dead mow cinco (@deadmau5) November 9, 2016
Tell the same people I said #BankBlack and that will solve it all. If they do that I accept the blame if not the lairs running the DNC can https://t.co/15eupPmcTn
- Killer Mike (@KillerMike) November 9, 2016
In a room full of hope, we will be heard. Nothing can stop us. @iamderay #blacklivesmatter Stand up for kindness, equality, and love. pic.twitter.com/tYFJG7R7Ql
- #VoteHillary (@ladygaga) November 9, 2016
Not good. https://t.co/tlBAQF2jtn
- Kristin Chenoweth (@KChenoweth) November 9, 2016
If you didn't vote fuck ALL THE WAY OFF!!!! Goodnight America.
- Bob The Drag Queen (@thatonequeen) November 9, 2016
i'm too over/underwhelmed tonight by digital graphs stained with blood, portraying the lust for white supremacy in america.
- Le1f (@le1f) November 9, 2016
stock in bricks!! is that a thing? going to purchase a lot of that stock.. that wall will need plenty!! just saying #oyvey #PresidentTrump
- Courtney Love Cobain (@Courtney) November 9, 2016
A true American Horror Story
- Cheyenne Jackson (@cheyennejackson) November 9, 2016