It's business as usual for Ed Sheeran this week, as "Shape of You" adds a 12th frame atop the Billboard Hot 100. The song becomes just the 18th single to have led the chart for at least 12 weeks. Plus, Harry Styles' long-awaited debut solo single "Sign of the Times" launches at No. 4.
Meanwhile, The Chainsmokers debut at No. 1 on the Billboard 200 with their first full-length album, Memories… Do Not Open. The set's success also help the duo earn their first week atop the Billboard Artist 100.
Here are 13 other things you should know about Billboard's charts this week:
1. Kendrick Lamar is poised to post the biggest week for an album in 2017, as DAMN. is forecasted to debut with more than 530,000 equivalent album units. The set is aiming to arrive as his third No. 1 on the Billboard 200. Click here to read the full forecast.
2. As Sheeran's "Shape of You" adds a 12th week to its Hot 100-topping run, Billboard looks back at the longest-leading songs ever on the Hot 100. Click here for the full list.
3. Actually, how has Sheeran's song become such a smash? On this week's Chart Beat Podcast, Hit Songs Deconstructed's Yael and Dave Penn return to discuss the commercial songwriting secrets of "Shape of You." Click here to listen to the full podcast.
4. Plus, a big week on the Pop Shop Podcast: Shawn Mendes stops by to discuss his Illuminate World Tour and new single "There's Nothing Holdin' Me Back." Click here to listen.
5. Julia Michaels reaches new heights on the Hot 100 with "Issues," as her debut single vaults 22-12. Plus, Halsey's "Now or Never" debuts at No. 50 and Flo Rida and AJR additionally enter with new tracks. Click here to read the full recap.
6. Over on the Billboard 200, Twenty One Pilots' former No. 1 album Blurryface celebrates its 100th consecutive week on the tally. Plus, the late Joey Feek makes her solo Billboard chart debut at No. 50 with If Not for You. Click here to read the full article.
7. Paramore previews its upcoming album, After Laughter, with "Hard Times," which topped the Billboard + Twitter Trending 140 chart. Click here to read the full article.
8. Lana Del Rey also ruled the Billboard + Twitter Trending 140 with "Lust for Life," the second song released from her forthcoming album. Click here for the full item.
9. Lord Huron becomes the first act to top THR's Top TV Songs chart with multiple titles, as "The Night We Met," featured in Netflix's 13 Reasons Why, leads the list. The act's "Fool for Love," heard in HBO's Girls, led for February. Click here for the full post.
10. On the Country Airplay chart, a toast to Jason Aldean's "Any Ol' Barstool," which hits No. 1. Plus, Sam Hunt tops Hot Country Songs for a 10th week. Click here to read the full recap.
11. Starlight, Bethel Music's new release, premieres atop the Top Christian Albums chart. Plus, Anthony Brown & group therAPY earn their first top 10 debut on Hot Gospel Songs with "Trust in You." Click here to read the full recap.
12. Joey Bada$$'s All-Amerikkkan Bada$$ debuts at No. 2 on the Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums chart. Plus, Post Malone and Khalid make moves on the Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs tally and Gucci Mane leads Mainstream R&B/Hip-Hop. Click here for all the details.
13. Following a synch in a trailer for the upcoming movie Thor: Ragnarok, a Led Zeppelin classic leaps onto the Hot Rock Songs chart. Click here to read the full story.