If More Life hasn't solidified anything (aside from the fact that Drake's really on some chameleon sh*t with the influences), it's that Drizzy sure knows how to craft bars that sound like your next Instagram caption. There's enough sly, swaggy lyrics in his repertoire that with the right camera, you could curate one fly IG page, but with the 22-track project known as More Life (which set the world on fire Saturday night), there's more than enough lines to load up those IG fingers and turn your dull Instagram page into a work of fine art. Or, you can just sound like Drake all over your social media pages. Whatever works for you, really.
Here's a head start; check out these More Life lines that could work on your Instagram right now.
"I wrote the book on world-class finesses"
"If it's a chit-chat ting, better talk nice"
"I made sacrifices, I've been ballin' ever since"
"I'm so hot, yeah, I’m so right now/Who's not gang, bitch? Let me find out"
"I am a reflection of all of your insecurities"
"I don't have no time to be no Romeo"
"All of my brothers, we equal"
"Yeah, met her once and I got through/I'm never washed, but I'm not new"
"I know what we're both thinkin' even when you're quiet"
"Damn, I must be coachin', 'cause I'm not playin' with them"
"She wanna get married tonight/But I can't take a knee, 'cause I'm wearin' all white"
"It's a marathon, not a sprint, but I still gotta win the race"
- 13 'VIEWS' Lines You Can Use on Instagram Right Now
- Did Drake Send Subliminal Shots at Tory Lanez on "Do Not Disturb?"
- 7 Things You Probably Missed on Your First Listen of 'More Life'
More from Complex
- 'Space Jam' Air Jordan 11s Were Nike's Biggest Release Ever
- Premiere: Watch CyHi the Prynce's "Legend" Video
- Stop Trashing LeBron For Taking Games Off, the NBA is to Blame
- Chance the Rapper Leads Star-Studded Lollapalooza 2017 Lineup
- 10 Comics Books for 'Bad & Boujee' Women