Josh Brolin has already been cast as Cable in Deadpool 2 across from Ryan Reynolds, but the photos he shared from his special-effects prep suggest it’s not too late to change his character into a horrible blue villain who breathes out of pinholes poked into his nostrils. His character’s origin story? Going insane after sitting through a mask-making session during preproduction for Deadpool 2. His superpower? Making people look at these photos of his head and eyes and mouth covered in hardening blue silicone until they die of horror. His catchphrase? “#breathingisforpussies,” of course. This is the Deadpool franchise, after all.
- Salma Hayek Takes Us on the Tumultuous Journey of Her Husband’s Maybe-Maybe-Not Affair
- The 20 Most Annoying Characters in Pretty Little Liars, Ranked
- Michael Moore Predicts Trump Will Be Impeached ‘In the Middle of His Second Term’
- Bill Nye Scolds CNN for Pitting Him Against a Climate-Change Denier
- The Swift and Stealthy Rise of Carrie Coon