In one of the most divisive moments in recent rom-com history, a lovestruck Andrew Lincoln finally drops his forlorn romantic shtick and declares his love for Keira Knightley with the help of some trusty cue cards (and good penmanship) in Love Actually. Some people think it’s romantic; others, extremely creepy. Whatever! We guess it can go both ways. Regardless, the teaser for the upcoming Love Actually short-film sequel has dropped, and yes, it most certainly involves a scruffy Lincoln and those cue cards. And even the Beach Boys! Ah, isn’t nostalgia something?
- Sesame Street Introducing a Muppet With Autism
- Comparing the Post-Potter Careers of Emma Watson and Daniel Radcliffe
- Girls Recap: Someone Else to Consider
- Big Little Lies Recap: In Treatment
- Woody Harrelson Has Quit Pot and Is Learning How to Be Quiet On Camera