As the northeastern part of America faced drastic winter weather, New Jersey resident Snooki tweeted about the epic storm, while Blake Shelton couldn't stop gushing about his wife Miranda Lambert: See Us Weekly's roundup of the top 10 celebrity tweets you may have missed!
1. Snooki: "Ah just saw our power lines fall down everyone be safe out there today! Hopefully they can fix it soon, don't want Lorenzo to freeze."
2. Blake Shelton: "Lucky to be married to the girl... Proud to know the artist."
3. Ellen DeGeneres: "Why don't oysters share their pearls? They're shellfish. #ClassicJokeWednesday"
4. Rainn Wilson: "If I were a Jewish Hawaiin I would use shalom for 'hello', aloha for 'goodbye' and shaloha for 'peace'."
5. Alec Baldwin: "I mean.....you GOTTA see this. #mywifeisanalien"
6. Seth Meyers: "The closest I come to having a super power is when I wear water proof boots on a snowy day."
7. Jason Biggs: "Ruben Studdard should announce he's running for the same congressional seat as Clay Aiken."
8. Gary Janetti: "The Olympics have already brought the world together. Everyone can agree how gross Sochi is."
9. Juliette Lewis: "Wait what, its 2014??!! So that means 2005 was almost 10 yrs ago!!!?? #OhF***YouTIMEyoureIrrelevant !"
10. Joan Rivers: "Duck Dynasty’s ratings down 28%. After the anti-gay slurs, the chance that they'll be able to hire a good interior decorator are down 100%."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Snooki Braves the New Jersey Snow Storm, Blake Shelton Praises Wife Miranda Lambert: Top Tweets