Yesterday Late Night With Seth Meyers poked fun at Breitbart News with a surreal fake interview peppered with honks and screeches. Tonight, Late Show With Stephen Colbert inserted White House press secretary Sean Spicer’s many reassurances that everything is “phenomenal” with that classic Muppet Show song “Mahna Mahna” with especially silly results. One more absurd and/or goofy political late-night bit and maybe we’ve officially moved beyond the “Cheeto-spray-tan dictator” stage of Trump joke. Maybe we can all move on to something unexpected, and much stranger. Phenomenal.
- This Golden Revival of Girls Is Notable Mostly for Putting All Four Girls in the Same Scene
- What Big Little Lies Gets Wrong About Monterey
- It’s Not Cool to Hate Anne Hathaway Anymore
- Why Louis C.K.’s Trans Joke Is Better Than Dave Chappelle’s
- The Real Housewives of New York Season 9 Premiere Recap: Still About Tom