Menswear Goes Mad for Plaid This Fall
1. CHECKED SHIRT: Button-down cotton shirt by Michael Bastian; $485, at Saks Fifth Avenue, Beverly Hills.
2. TARTAN KICKS: Wool flannel and leather high-top sneakers by Lanvin, $795; cotton socks by Beams Plus, $30; both available at mrporter.com
3. WEEKEND BAG: Polished cotton tote with leather handles by Jack Spade. Bradley Cooper’s a fan of the brand; $395, jackspade.com
4. PRINCE OF WALES CAP: Charcoal wool driving cap by Mr Kim; $170, eugeniakim.com
5. IVY LEAGUE TIE: Woven silk tie by Kiton; $275, at Barneys New York, Beverly Hills.
6. POCKET POLISH: Printed cotton square by Brunello Cucinelli; $125, at Brunello Cucinelli boutique, Beverly Hills.
7. GLEN PLAID JACKET: Wool jacket with detachable lining by Prada. John Krasinski’s a fan of the brand; $1,920, at Barneys New York, Beverly Hills.