You may not know Trump adviser Roger Stone by name, but according to the trailer for Netflix’s documentary about him, “The Nixon tattoo is really all you need to know about Roger.” Between his alleged collusion with Russian intelligence and not being invited to Senate hearings to testify, there’s plenty of juice for this doc about the self-described dirty trickster’s life as a political operative. Get Me Roger Stone will have its world premiere at the Tribeca Film Festival on April 23, and hits Netflix on May 12. “America may be collapsing,” says one talking head in the trailer, “but Roger Stone is determined to enjoy it.”
- Were You Aware That Kirsten Dunst’s Instagram Is Extremely Good?
- S-Town Transcends the True Crime of Serial
- Adam Pally Arrested for Cocaine, Marijuana Possession
- Rachel Maddow on Her Massive Ratings Surge and the Backlash to Her Trump’s-Tax-Return Show
- Ghost in the Shell Has the Look of the Original, But Not Its Brain