Viva Las Vegas — heist heaven. The House shows gambling is for good: Strapped for cash to pay their daughter’s college tuition, Will Ferrell and Amy Poehler try their luck at running a Vegas casino. Well, not exactly Vegas and not exactly a casino, but at the very least Vegas-adjacent: Ferrell and Poehler become the bosses of an underground basement casino. “I’m not going to tell my daughter she can’t go to college,” Ferrell explains. “So we resorted to a life of crime.” We guess an entire movie chronicling Ferrell and Poehler trying to figure out the FAFSA wouldn’t be nearly as entertaining. The House hits theaters June 30.
- Ben Affleck Quitting Batman Might Be Just the Disaster the DC Superhero Movies Need
- For a Black Artist to Win Album of the Year, They Have to Make an Album of the Decade
- Bill Maher Defends Booking Milo Yiannopoulos on Real Time After a Guest Dropped His Appearance in Protest
- The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Recap: Montezuma’s Revenge
- Kellyanne Conway and Her ‘Fake News’ Are No Longer Welcome to Appear on Morning Joe