Last Week Tonight With John Oliver recorded 23 minutes and 32 seconds of a person in a zebra suit dancing in front of a green screen, and on Sunday night, that footage was made available to you. (In the interest of full disclosure, the last two minutes or so depict the zebra reading in a contemplative fashion, becoming increasingly agitated by whatever news item he or she is reading. Please adjust your expectations accordingly.) Ostensibly the zebra ties into Sunday night’s episode of Oliver’s HBO show, but frankly, does it really matter? What matters is, this video is yours now. Go. Do what you need to do with it, whatever that might be. No — don’t reveal your designs. Those are not for us to know.
- Jenny Slate Talks About Her Breakup With Chris Evans
- Comparing the Post-Potter Careers of Emma Watson and Daniel Radcliffe
- Meet Lewis Tan, the Asian-American Actor Who Could Have Been Iron Fist
- Woody Harrelson Has Quit Pot and Is Learning How to Be Quiet On Camera
- Members of the Revolution Share Their 5 Favorite Prince Stories