Based on its new trailer, What Happens at the Abbey, a new reality show about the famous Los Angeles gay bar, looks exactly like an LGBTQ Vanderpump Rules. It undoubtedly is an LGBTQ Vanderpump Rules, which is why that artificial-insemination story line comes out of nowhere. Hookups, towel-snatching, and an emotional conversation with your grave-faced father about how he’s going to have grandchildren after all, now that you’re having a baby with your best friend? Maybe it’s a good thing that whatever happens at the Abbey clearly does not stay at the Abbey. The show premieres May 14 on E!.
- S-Town Transcends the True Crime of Serial
- Like You, Alec Baldwin’s First Reaction to Meeting Tina Fey Was to Ask If She Was Single
- Chris Rock and Dave Chappelle Did 90 Minutes of Stand-up Together in New Orleans Last Night
- Judy Greer’s Delight in Watching Judy Greer Kiss Famous Actors Is Infectious
- The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Recap: Sunnies Side Up