The gang’s all here (well, the leaders, anyway) for the Thrones season-seven teaser, and it looks like everyone’s after a throne of their own. Jon Snow sits as Lord Commander of the Night’s Watch, Cersei is ready to rule from the Iron Throne, and — wait — has Dany already arrived at the ancient Targaryen homestead of Dragonstone? But pause the three-person game of musical chairs for a sec, because Cersei’s long, breathy exhale teases the threat all three face: White Walkers. Game of Thrones returns July 16.
- Here, Finally, Is Matthew Perry’s Favorite Chandler Bing One-Liner
- Were You Aware That Kirsten Dunst’s Instagram Is Extremely Good?
- What’s New on Netflix: April 2017
- Grey’s Anatomy Recap: The Final Lesson
- The Big Bang Theory Recap: Fight Club