Speaker Paul Ryan is currently in the nation’s political spotlight, like how a high-school freshman would step into a spotlight to serenade their date with an elaborate prom-prosal, only to have his or her pants immediately fall down in front of the entire student body. The Daily Show’s Trevor Noah examines the Republicans’ recent complicated attempt to pass the American Health Care Act after seven years of fighting Obamacare, and reflects on what lessons might be there for you to find. Because someday, the boy and/or girl of your dreams might decide to give you a chance after all, and it would be good if they didn’t give you that chance on the exact day you throw up on the bus to Six Flags in front of everybody.
- S-Town Transcends the True Crime of Serial
- Like You, Alec Baldwin’s First Reaction to Meeting Tina Fey Was to Ask If She Was Single
- Chris Rock and Dave Chappelle Did 90 Minutes of Stand-up Together in New Orleans Last Night
- Judy Greer’s Delight in Watching Judy Greer Kiss Famous Actors Is Infectious
- 13 Signs You’re Watching a ‘Prestige’ TV Show