Jennifer Lawrence, Josh Hutcherson, Liam Hemsworth, and the rest of the "Hunger Games: Catching Fire" cast came out in full force on Monday night for the film's L.A. premiere. And Yahoo Movies was there for all of it.
Here are the most memorable moments from the star-studded event:
7. Jena Malone not only looked great in a sheer-and-gold paneled gown, but she also told us what's up when it comes to rocking a great red carpet look:
6.During a certain scene, Elizabeth Banks could only walk on the balls of her feet as Effie Trinket, costume designer Trish Summerville explained. But don't worry, when her feet weren't in the shot, she was wearing comfort heels:
5. A ton of non-"Catching Fire" stars attended the big event on Monday, including brother-sister duo Willow and Jaden Smith. One source tells us they were seen doing pilates-like movements on the red carpet. Hmm. What was that about? Other stars who weren't in the film but were at the event include Kylie Jenner (of the Kardashian clan), Sarah Hyland ("Modern Family"), Zoe Kravitz (there to support her "Catching" dad Lenny), Ashlee Simpson (on the arm of Evan Ross), Joe Jonas and his model girlfriend Blanda Eggenschwiler, and many more.
4. Purple is sexy because Lynn Cohen says so!
3. Sam Claflin reveals the dancey details behind he and Josh Hutcherson's budding bromance:
...and here's what Hutcherson had to say about it.
2. Liam Hemsworth admits he aggravated an overly zealous-slash-squeamish fan:
1. Jennifer Lawrence stole the show in a sheer Christian Dior gown:
"The Hunger Games: Catching Fire" blazes its way into theaters this weekend.
Watch the highlights from the Los Angeles 'Catching Fire' premiere: