Michelle Obama's Slam Dunk and 7 More of Her Silliest Celebrity Moments
Michelle Obama is not your typical first lady of the United States.
She might very possibly be the coolest first lady our great nation has ever seen.
Why? Well, for starters, because she slam dunks on LeBron James!
That is … all in the name of her "Let's Move!" health and fitness initiative. Michelle invited LeBron, along with his Miami Heat 2013 NBA champion teammates Dwyane Wade, Ryan Allen, Chris Bosh, and their coach, Erik Spoelstra, to the White House to film a PSA to help promote her fight against childhood obesity.
And to get her message across in the short video, which was unveiled on Tuesday, she joked around by video bombing the basketball superstars! First, LeBron and Michelle sneak up on Wade and Allen by crunching on apples in the background while Spoelstra is interviewing them. Then Bosh pops up drinking a glass of water while wearing a sly smirk. And lastly, LeBron and Michelle stage the faux slam dunk in the background.
[Related: Beyoncé Shines Bright at Michelle Obama's 50th Birthday Bash]
Of course, it's not the first time Michelle — who just turned 50 last Friday — has used humor to get her "Let's Move" initiative message across. Here are seven more of our favorite silly Michelle moments!
1. There's that time she did the "Evolution of Mom Dancing" with Jimmy Fallon (in drag!):
2. And then she invited Fallon to the White House for a workout, where it all came down to the potato sack race! Even Bo Obama was impressed by this one.
3. She was super fierce when she did the Dougie with kids in Washington, D.C., to "Get Me Bodied" by Beyoncé:
[Related: Michelle Obama Joins Instagram, Continues to Be the Coolest]
4. And she randomly busted a move with Miranda Cosgrove on "iCarly":
5. And when she appeared on "Ellen," she challenged the 2014 Oscar host to a push-up contest:
6. She demonstrated her double-dutch skills on "Live With Kelly":
7. She even visited "Sesame Street" to plant a garden with Elmo, and had some fun with Big Bird, who stopped by to question whether or not they were related:
We can't wait to see where Michelle will pop up next!