Nothing says spring like a fresh new haircut, but sometimes the change in weather calls for more extreme measures. Yesterday Zoë Kravitz, who most recently co-starred in the HBO mini-series Big Little Lies, unveiled a brand-new buzz cut courtesy of hairstylists Nikki Elms and Daniel Moon on Instagram. The actress and musician teased her new look yesterday with a photo of a pile of blonde hair on the floor of a salon, captioning it, “Oh sh*t: part 1.” A few hours later, she posted a striking selfie of her platinum-blonde buzz cut, captioned “Oh sh*t: part 2.” Maybe she and Kristen Stewart can start a punk band.
- Ad-World Insiders on How the Hell That Pepsi Ad Got Made
- Missouri Lawmakers Joke That Women Who Want Abortions Should Get Them at the Zoo
- We Finally Know How Gabrielle Union Ages Slower Than Everyone Else
- Selena Gomez Allows the Weeknd to Make it Instagram Official
- Botox for Buttholes: Yes, It’s a Thing