In the U.S., the Super Bowl is getting all the attention today — but across the pond at London’s Royal Albert Hall, celebrities are arriving at the 2020 BAFTAs in stunning fashion.
Emilia Clarke, one of the evening’s presenters, dressed to impress in an embellished black Schiaparelli couture gown with a scoop neckline and floor-skinning hem. As the “Game of Thrones” star walked the carpet, a calf-length slit in the gown offered a look at her footwear: a pair of sky-high platform sandals with an ankle strap and a satinlike upper.
More from Footwear News
- Worst Dressed at the 2020 BAFTAs, According to You
- Kate Middleton Recycles 8-Year-Old Alexander McQueen Gown With Glistening Heels at the BAFTAs
- Scarlett Johansson Wears Glistening Pink Feathers That Show Off Her Midriff + Back Tattoos at the BAFTAs
Clarke’s fellow presenter Gillian Anderson also opted for a classic black dress. The “Sex Education” star wore a strapless black dress with a midi hemline and a sculpted bodice. She added some color to her look with red pieces that matched the carpet, including a velvetlike clutch and a pair of strappy red sandals that looked to be Jimmy Choo’s Minny silhouette, a favorite among celebrities for awards shows and other appearances.
Elsewhere, Zoe Kravitz arrived in a glistening gold Saint Laurent by Anthony Vaccarello gown that sparkled under the photographers’ flashbulbs. The “Divergent” actress added a matte finish to her look with her shoes, choosing a pair of black sandals with a stiletto heel and trending square shape.
Click through the gallery to see all the celebrity arrivals on the red carpet at the 2020 BAFTAs.
Blake Lively’s Back on the Red Carpet in the Most Surprising Louboutin Thigh-Highs
Best-Dressed Celebrities at the 2020 Golden Globe Awards
Ariana Grande Has A Genius $10 Hack for Preventing Falls On the RedCarpet
Best of Footwear News
- How Rosie Huntington-Whiteley's Style Has Evolved Over the Years
- Céline Dion's Most Unforgettable Style Moments of 2019
- 7 Genius Royal Style Hacks You'll Wish You Had Known Sooner