Yahoo Sports compiles the three longest and most impressive home runs for the Kansas City Royals since 2015.
- That is blasted deep left field. And Jorge Soler goes into the third deck. Even the guy who ended up with a souvenir can't believe the ball was hit that far and on a line.
- Wow, I mean to tell you. Oh, right center, 85. That ball left in a heartbeat. If there wasn't a fan up there, it probably would've ripped that row of seats out. That ball was crushed.
- --entertained here. A lot of good offensive hitting.
- They're gonna be vocal about this one. Splash. Second tier. Turning the fountains on. And the Royals have a 1-0 lead in the second inning.
- Home run number 14 for Kendrys Morales. Worked the count full, and there was the cookie. He waited on it. 92, top of the strike zone.
Oh, he says, thank you. Good easy pass. Dropping the 24th homer on Miguel González into the fountains. Splash landing.
Give that ball a drink.
- Buxton is back. He is all the way back. Gone over all three walls. And the Royals have tied the game. That ball did not go into the drink, but I think that qualifies as a call.
- I'll take it. But better than that, Ned Yost will take it.