Yahoo Sports compiles the three longest and most impressive home runs for the Cincinnati Reds since 2015.
- And he powers into this ball. That's a no-doubter way up there. Santana will just take a turn and look. The second second-deck shot of this game for Jay Bruce. Give him number 24 on the year.
- Changeup that was meant to be down and away. And that was about the spot. Well, that was Jay Bruce put it on a tee spot.
- Look who's filling in for Eugenio Suárez. That almost cleared the second deck in right center field off the bat of Vanmeter. His second Major League home run. Holy Moses was that ball hammered.
- Almost hit that ball out of the ballpark. The windows are open. Geez, come to the party, son. That's what I'm talking about.
- --with two away. And here's Suárez.
This one hit pretty good by Suárez to left center. Forget it, they won't even go after it. That's 15 rows deep. Suárez, two home runs and a double. 11 to 2 Cincinnati.
- Well, that's really-- I mean, if you're looking at just keeping the ball down, that is down on Suárez. But that's a spot that he can get that bat to pretty easily. And it goes to show you what kind of punch he packs.