Yahoo Sports compiles the three longest and most impressive home runs for the Minnesota Twins since 2015.
- A blast to left field, and Nelson Cruz continues to pound the baseball. Number 23. And the Twins take the first lead 1 to 0. Twins were just 3 and 6 during the home stand, but Cruz hit five home runs. And an early one now on the road trip.
- Talk about the high fastball. That fastball was just above the knees in the thigh area. Anything a little higher than that would be tougher for Cruz to get to. That fastball was right where he was swinging, and he hit that ball a long way.
- There it goes. For the first time in history, one Major League team has five 30 home run hitters. And this one landed in the third deck.
- He unloaded on that ball.
- Rosario and Cruz welcoming him home and welcoming him as well to the 30 home run club.
That'll help. Wow. I'm not sure I've ever seen a ball hit there. A 3-run home run. And Kennys Vargas put the Twins back in front.
His first home run as a right-handed hitter, and it was a blast.