The oldest person in the world, Emma Morano, has died at the age of 117. The single supercentenarian, who lived in northern Italy, attributed her longevity to eating three raw eggs a day and not dealing with the foolishness of men since leaving her husband way back in 1938. “I didn’t want to be dominated by anyone,” she told the New York Times in 2015. It’s thought she was the last living person to have been born in the 19th century.
- What the San Bernardino Shooter’s Facebook Page Reveals About Domestic Violence
- Spring’s Hottest Look Is a Pair of Jeans That Shows Off Your Entire Bare Butt
- Talking to the Popular Girls, 20 Years Later
- Sheila Abdus-Salaam, First African-American Judge in New York’s Top Court, Found Dead in Hudson River
- The New York Post Has Come Up With Their Greatest Troll Yet