If, hypothetically, you were to rob Drake’s house, what would you take? His sweater collection? His beard trimmer? Maybe a necklace or two? In the case of one 24-year-old woman who was reportedly caught burglarizing the rapper’s home, it was $10 worth of Fiji water, Pepsi, and Sprite.
TMZ reports the incident occurred on April 3, when someone walked in around 10:30 p.m. and found her hanging out and wearing one of Drake’s hoodies. When the cops came she apparently said that she was allowed to be there; she was arrested and charged with felony burglary.
And as for Drake, he was out-thirsted in his very own home.
- Trump Demands a Ride in the Queen of England’s Golden Carriage
- When Women Pursue Sex, Even Men Don’t Get It
- How I Tried and Failed to Be a Cool Boss
- Every New Mom Needs a Marnie
- Nice of Melania to Remind Donald What to Do During the National Anthem