We’re taking a peek inside our favorite health and fitness experts’ gym bags to uncover their must-have gear and favorite products.
My workout: FITMIX, a Pilates endurance studio, and I do my own workout at home — jump rope, TheraBand, and core exercises, but my favorite is dancing and Pilates. I do at least half an hour of cardio and toning each day. I also have my own 5678Fitness dance workout routine that I do, which is on my new DVD.
What’s in my gym bag:
- Jump rope: When I’m traveling a lot, this is great for a hotel workout.
- Headphones: I love to listen to music while I’m working out. It makes the time go by faster.
- TheraBand: Once again I love those hotel workouts.
- Workout gear from Carbon38: I can always find great clothes from them.
- Nike sneakers: They’re the best!
- iPhone: I always listen to music on it!
This story is part of What’s In My Gym Bag, a Yahoo Health series taking a look at the cool gear and products in our favorite health and fitness experts’ workout bags. Show us what’s in YOUR gym bag by snapping a photo, posting it on Instagram, and tagging #YHGymBag.