In the fall, Kendall Jenner’s alleged stalker was convicted of trespassing on her Hollywood Hills property last summer. Now, the supermodel is opening up about the terrifying encounter in an upcoming episode of Keeping Up With The Kardashians, shortly after her sister Kim recalled her own scary experience of being robbed at gunpoint on the show.
In a teaser for Sunday’s upcoming episode, Jenner explains, “I used to be the one who was so independent. I was always kind of by myself, in a good way. But now it’s like fully flipped.” She recalled that she was driving home one night, and saw Shavaughn McKenzie sitting on the side of her street. Jenner said she thought he was a homeless man, and that he had been sitting with his face buried in his knees.
I was like “That’s weird.” So I drove around him and went into house and I watched the gate close. I turned my car off, getting my stuff together, and I’m about to open my door and I look in my rearview mirror, and he was standing there.
And I’m like, “No, you need to leave.” So I call one of my friends immediately, I’m sobbing, crying. He’s at my window, banging at my window screaming at me, so then I finally start backing out and I get to my gate, the gate opens and I get out, and all of the sudden he starts running after me.
- The President of the United States Had a Big Day of Playing With Trucks
- Report: Donald and Melania Trump Don’t Sleep in the Same Bed
- GOP Senator Apologizes After Mocking Breast-Cancer Screening Coverage
- 52 Percent of Men Say They Haven’t Personally Benefited From Women Having Access to Birth Control
- Cate Blanchett on the Judgment of Women, Face Mists, and How She’s Moisturized for Over a Decade