The cabin crew on a Turkish Airlines’ flight went above and beyond the call of duty when a pregnant woman went into labor at 42,000 feet. Nafi Diaby was 28 weeks pregnant when she began experiencing contractions during the flight. According to NBC, the baby girl was born about midway through a flight from Conakry in Guinea to Burkina Faso’s Ougadougosu. Diaby was photographed reclining with her newborn Kadiju on the flight, and the in-flight crew posed for some pics as well.
- Missouri Lawmakers Joke That Women Who Want Abortions Should Get Them at the Zoo
- Ad-World Insiders on How the Hell That Pepsi Ad Got Made
- Janet Jackson Leaves Husband Just Months After Having a Baby
- The Case Against Showing Your Porn to Your Partner
- Selena Gomez Allows the Weeknd to Make it Instagram Official