- Even though Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper have said they’re just friends, some conspiracy theorists still believe Gaga is the reason Bradley and Irina Shayk broke up.
- This time, some random Russian trolls are coming for Gaga in defense of Irina by leaving comments on her Instagram.
It might be hard to believe, but Bradley Cooper and Irina Shayk have been broken up for a month now. Even harder to believe is that Lady Gaga and Bradley’s fake lovey-dovey press-fest for A Star Is Born is also over. Despite that, people are still very much invested in fantasizing all the ways Gaga could have factored into the Bradley-Irina split. You’d think the internet would give it a rest by now, but nope! Especially not Russian superfans, who feel this very weird, overbearing protection of their queen, Irina.
To celebrate the recent launch of her Haus Laboratories cosmetics line, Gaga posted a pic on Instagram of herself ready to down a flute of champagne—as she rightfully should! But if you take a look at the comments section, you’ll see that Russian trolls, specifically, have infiltrated. Nearly all the comments are in Cyrillic—which, to my knowledge, Gaga can’t even read!—and reference some part of the exhausting Gaga-Bradley-Irina drama, saying Gaga is the reason Bradley and Irina split (she really isn’t) and she stole Bradley from Irina (LOL, Gaga and Bradley aren’t even dating, so no???).
The wildest thing about this is that the Irina stans are going DEEP—you know, considering that Bradley and Irina’s breakup happened, like, a month ago and they’re hella late to the party. The Cyrillic comments date back to when Gaga posted about going to Pride, which was a whole two and a half weeks ago. Seriously, someone needs to get these people a J-O-B. Here are some of the most ridiculous comments in no particular order, translated for your reading pleasure:
- “Not written a comment to Gaga? You are not Russian then.”
- “We have returned the Crimea, we will return Bradley too.”
- “Our Irina’s legs are still longer.”
- “I didn’t like this Gaga from the start.”
- “She has no photos with bears, she doesn’t know how to start a [nuclear] reactor, and kids will stop drinking vodka listening to her music.” (I’m sorry, exactly HOW is this a problem??)
It doesn’t look like the trolls will be letting up with the comments anytime soon, so we Americans have only one message for these Russians: Leave! Gaga!! ALONE!!! TY!
('You Might Also Like',)