Uh, Elsa Pataky Has Mega-Toned Legs In High-Slit Dress IG Pics 👀

Uh, Elsa Pataky Has Mega-Toned Legs In High-Slit Dress IG Pics 👀

"Hearst Magazines and Yahoo may earn commission or revenue on some items through the links below."

  • Elsa Pataky flaunted her mega-sculpted legs in a red, high-slit gown in new Instagram pics, where she posed with her hubby, Chris Hemsworth.

  • The actress, 46, was glowing as she presented her award, and she shared some sweet behind-the-scenes shots.

  • Elsa trains hard for her acting roles, even going into "total bootcamp" mode.

Chris Hemsworth was just given the ACCTA Trailblazer award, and his wife Elsa Pataky was on-hand to present the special trophy to him. But, ya know, she didn’t just roll up in any old thing—she donned a stunning, strapless red dress that showed off some seriously toned legs.

The 46-year-old Interceptor star casually dropped photos from the event on Instagram, showing herself in the J'Aton Couture dress and looking like total fire. The dress’s slit went waaay up to her thigh, revealing miles of strong legs. Elsa also shared video in her Instagram Story of herself walking slowly in the dress and it’s such a ~moment.~

“So nice to be part of the ACCTA awards presenting the best actor in a drama and so proud of @chrishemsworth, receiving the ACCTA Trailblazer award. You truly deserve it love!!. @aacta #AACTAs,” she wrote in the caption.

Obviously, people lost it in the comments. “That dress! 🔥,” one wrote, while another one said she was “absolutely stunning!”

Here's another look at the dress:

elsa pataky
Elsa Pataky in a high-slit dress.Brendon Thorne - Getty Images

If you're wondering what Elsa does to get those mega-toned legs, you're not alone. For one, she takes the physical training for her acting roles very seriously. Elsa trained super hard for her role as Captain JJ Collins in Interceptor, and she told Entertainment Tonight that she wanted to “get into that physicality that these military women” go through. That meant building some serious muscle through workouts and stunt training.

"We were probably working out every day for like an hour and a half, and then we started to prepare for the movie," she told ET. "We started just getting into all those fights, which is like three hours a day, four months before the movie.”

OK, but what was going on during those workouts? Elsa told People that it was “totally a bootcamp,” that included going up hills with heavy weights. “I wanted to feel what the army girls go through,” she said. Elsa also did a lot of her own stunts, which led to her getting “bruises everywhere.”

Naturally, she eats well to fuel those workouts, sticking to a Mediterranean-style eating plan. "I don't believe anything about diets, like quick diets that you do before summer,” she said on the Australian talk show Sunrise, per Who. “I feel like miracles don't exist. Mediterranean food every day, not just [for] periods of time.”

Still, Elsa said in her book Strong: How to Eat, Move and Live with Strength and Vitality, that she always leaves room for treats. “For 80% of the time, you choose healthy foods. But for special occasions–Christmas, holidays, parties–enjoy yourself. That's the other 20%," she wrote in her book, per Who.

Elsa said she’ll usually choose a weekend day for her “cheat day," but she’s flexible with herself. “If I am feeling really low mid-week because of something that's happened, I will give in to what my body asks for, whatever craving it is,” she shared. “Normally that is all I need, but I sometimes have a period where I'm feeling low for a few days, and that's when I take the pressure off myself.”

That dress, though… .

You Might Also Like