Nearly three months after dozens of women accused Harvey Weinstein of sexual harassment and assault in the New York Times and The New Yorker, the Beverly Hills Police Department reportedly filed two investigations against the disgraced movie mogul with the Los Angeles district attorney. According to The Hollywood Reporter, the cases are under review and the DA’s office has not yet decided whether to press charges or not. The Beverly Hills police are not commenting on the exact nature of the investigations.
Variety reports that the same police department also submitted three potential cases to the DA pertaining to director James Toback in mid-December. The Bugsy filmmaker was accused of sexual misconduct by over 300 women in October.
- 18 Trends That Are Going to Be Huge This Year
- I Think About This a Lot: These Paparazzi Photos of January Jones Getting Out of a Cab
- Ulta Just Revamped Its Rewards Program
- How I Saved 30 Percent of My Income in 2017
- NYPD Reportedly Investigating Terry Richardson for Sexual Assault