After it was initially reported that a total of 10 Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 V2 styles are scheduled to release throughout the year, new leaks regarding the colorways involved are starting to surface.
According to the latest leaks, provided by the Yeezy Mafia on Instagram, sneaker fans can expect the two new “Marsh” and “Sulfur” colorways of the popular sneaker to hit retailers soon. Both colorways opt for a vibrant yellow on the breathable Primeknit uppers, which is paired with a coordinating translucent stripe running across the lateral sides. Continuing the trend seen on some of the more recent Yeezy 350 V2 releases, neither of the styles will include a pull tab at the heel.
More from Footwear News
- Leaked Images Offer a Look Ahead to 2 New Yeezy Boost 350 V2s Being Released in Spring
- Kim Kardashian Wears Sequined Balenciaga Boots With Extreme Pointed Toes at the Lakers Game
- Kanye West Reportedly Has 2 Light Brown Yeezy 350 V2s Coming Out This Year
Where the makeups differ is that the “Marsh” features a contrasting brown sock liner, which sits atop a yellow Boost midsole and a translucent outsole. The “Sulfur” colorway includes a yellow sock liner and Boost midsole, with a gum outsole underneath. While an early look at both styles has yet to leak, check out renderings for both pairs below.
As of now, a release date for both the “Marsh” and “Sulfur” Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 V2 has not been made available. However, the Yeezy Mafia says that the pairs are launching sometime in spring 2020 for $220 each.
Beyoncè’s Ivy Park Collection With Adidas Is Basically Sold Out, Shop What’s Still Left
Jordan vs. Yeezy: Which Brand Dominated the Resale Market in 2019?
Beyoncé Teases Adidas x Ivy Park in $60 Sock Booties and Endless Sneakers
Best of Footwear News
- Kyrie Irving's Nike Signature Sneaker History
- These Are the Most Popular Nikes of All Time, According to Sneaker Experts
- NBA Star Stephen Curry’s History of Under Armour Basketball Shoes on the Court