After Rex Tillerson was fired from his position as secretary of State on Tuesday morning, joining the other departed members of the Trump administration, the nation gathered to reflect on the occasion. We wondered what had happened. We shared our stories of being “Tillersoned.” We remembered the time Tillerson reportedly called Trump a “fucking moron.” And, of course, more stories about their working relationship emerged.
Mr. Trump, in the midst of a five-country tour of Asia, grew concerned the untouched greens would offend the Chinese, according to people familiar with the matter. So he ordered Mr. Tillerson to start. “Rex,” he said, “eat the salad.”
- ‘Mallory Is Not Gone’: Daniel Mallory Ortberg on Coming Out As Trans
- Why Is Everyone Freaking Out Over Kate Middleton’s Fingers?
- All About Khloé Kardashian’s Extravagant Baby Shower
- How I Get It Done: Organizational Guru Marie Kondo
- Explicit Photos of Female Service Members Are Being Circulated in ‘Hoes Hoin’ Dropbox Folder: Report