There are new details about the president’s alleged relationship with adult-film star Stormy Daniels. According to a report by Mother Jones, Daniels once claimed that the president made her spank him with an issue of Forbes magazine.
The information came from an email exchange between two campaign consultants who worked with Daniels back in 2009, when she was considering running for Senator of Louisiana (one of her potential campaign slogans was “Stormy Daniels: Screwing people honestly.”)
When one consultant, Andrea Dubé, expressed surprise that Donald Trump was listed as one of Daniel’s possible campaign contributors, the other consultant replied:
Yep. She says one time he made her sit with him for three hours watching “shark week.” Another time he had her spank him with a Forbes magazine.
None of Daniels’ reps have commented on the story, nor has Trump’s lawyer, Michael Cohen.
As for Trump, it is unclear how he feels about spanking, but his feelings about sharks are clear.
Sharks are last on my list - other than perhaps the losers and haters of the World!Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) July 4, 2013
- Why Sex That’s Consensual Can Still Be Bad. And Why We’re Not Talking About It.
- Maybe Men Will Be Scared for a While
- So Hey, How Worried Should I Be About the Flu?
- Breaking My Foot Was the Best Thing That Ever Happened to My Sex Life
- James Franco Is Reportedly Calling Up Old Girlfriends About His Behavior