Trump adviser Roger Stone appeared on Infowars Monday to refute claims that he’d had inappropriate contact with Russian intelligence during the 2016 election. This wouldn’t necessarily be news (Stone has proclaimed his innocence before), except that he did it wearing this:
Perhaps this confusing new aesthetic can be coined “dirty trickster” chic.
- Why Millennial Pink Refuses to Go Away
- 11 People in Interracial Relationships on the Intense Experience of Watching Get Out
- Donald Trump Jr. Knows Everyone’s Been Making Fun of Him for How He Sits
- The Single Brit Putting ‘Chicken Fillets’ in Her Bra
- These Women Started a Company to Teach White People How to Be Less Racist