As the anticipation surrounding the launch of Travis Scott’s Nike SB Dunk Low continues to build up, new images along with rumored release information of the collaboration have surfaced.
Thanks to @yeezymic on Instagram, a closer look at the highly anticipated shoe has been revealed. Similar to teaser shots seen on Scott’s Instagram account last month, the low-cut model has a bevy of earthy tones, including a light brown upper that’s mixed with dark brown side panels and covered with his signature “Cactus Jack” graphics. The shoe is also expected to feature tearaway panels on the upper that feature a separate design underneath the base layer.
More from Footwear News
- Here's Why Nike Is Teaming Up With This Esports Company
- Run the Numbers: Why Retail CEOs Should Take a Firm Stand on Social Issues
- Christian Louboutin's Men's Heels, the Highest Yet, Debut at Paris Men's Fashion Week + More News
Scott’s love for the Swoosh’s popular skateboarding model has been well documented. In fact, he was spotted wearing the ultra-rare “Paris” SB Dunk Low on his 28th birthday last year, which is currently reselling for over $20,000.
While an official press release has not yet been confirmed by both Scott or the brand, leaker py_rates has now reported that Scott’s SB Dunk Low will be released on Feb. 29 on Nike.com as well as at select Nike SB retailers, for $150.
Why Nike Just Donated $5 Million to the Obama Foundation
Everything You Need to Know About the WNBA’s Historic New Deal
Virgil Abloh’s Air Jordan Collab Spotted on the Runway During His Return to Off-White
Best of Footwear News
- Kyrie Irving's Nike Signature Sneaker History
- These Are the Most Popular Nikes of All Time, According to Sneaker Experts
- NBA Star Stephen Curry’s History of Under Armour Basketball Shoes on the Court