Resale site StockX is offering a sweepstake where one can put up a $1 bid to be entered in the running for a pair of Travis Scott SB Dunk. To get in on the action, sneakerheads must make an account on the site and then place their bids online at StockX.com. A total of six pairs are up for grabs; three of those are headed to winners in the United States and three pairs are going to recipients in Europe, China and Canada (excluding Quebec).
More from Footwear News
- This Cult Favorite Nike Collaborator Is Guest-Designing Jean Paul Gaultier Haute Couture
- Nike Updates Two of Its Popular Trail Sneakers, Dropping Tomorrow
- Nike Shuts Down Two British Offices -- Its Third & Fourth Corporate Closures Amid Coronavirus Fears
Fans will only be charged if they’re selected and winners get to pick the size of their choice. The sweepstake started on March 3 and ends on March 5 at 12 P.M. ET.
The sneaker features a mix of patterns across the upper, with dark navy bandana-style paisley panels paralleling a plaid quarter patch and a khaki toe box. The style includes contrasting dusty pink and black Swoosh logos on opposite sides of the upper, a cream midsole, a light tan outsole and white rope-style laces. The shoes are finished with Scott’s signature Cactus Jack branding on the tongue.
Kylie Jenner Poses on a Diving Board in Unreleased Travis Scott x Nike Sneakers & a Rapunzel-Style Braid
You Can Buy Rare Travis Scott Sneakers and Tour Merch at This LA Pop-Up Shop
Dior Unveils Jordan Brand Apparel & Accessories Collab, Modeled by Travis Scott
Best of Footwear News
- 11 Best Yeezy Sneakers That You Can Shop Now
- Kyrie Irving's Nike Signature Sneaker History
- These Are the Most Popular Nikes of All Time, According to Sneaker Experts