(Musee du Louvre/Facebook)
Sometimes it seems that half the reason people travel these days is to Instagram the trip (and make others jealous, #wishyouwerehere).
Now, Inside Facebook (Facebook owns Instagram) has released the list of the most-Instagrammed places around the world. While Disneyland is still tops, there are five international locations this year compared to last year’s two. And New York baseball fans, get snapping next season – Dodger Stadium in L.A. is beating Yankee Stadium in the Bronx by seven places.
1. Disneyland, Anaheim, Calif.
2. Dodger Stadium, Los Angeles, Calif.
4. Siam Paragon Shopping Mall, Bangkok, Thailand
5. Gorky Park, Moscow, Russia
6. Musée de Louvre, Paris, France
7. Red Square, Moscow, Russia
8. Madison Square Garden, New York, N.Y.
9. Yankee Stadium, Bronx, N.Y.
10. Dubai Mall, Dubai, United Arab Emirates